30 years in Redding Screenprinting & Northern California Embroidery and Redding Custom Shirts and Custom tees
Helpful Hints for first time orders requiring new embroidery setups
- Please provide a clean, "camera-ready" example of your logo for digitizing. The cleaner your artwork, the more accurate your final product will be.
- Artwork may be e-mailed in .jpg, .tif, .eps or .ai (Illustrator) format. Either Mac or PC
files are acceptable, or mail your logo to:
1394 Denton Way
Redding, CA 96002
- Plan ahead! Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of your initial order. Subsequent re-orders require approximately 2 weeks.
Art Requirements for Screenprinting
- Art files may be e-mailed or provided on disks. Preferred files are Mac or PC. Vector art files in .eps, .ai and spot Pantone colors are preferred.
- Main vector graphics applications are Illustrator (.ai or editable .eps), Freehand files, or CorelDraw files. Please supply us with fonts or convert text to paths. Please: No Corelpaint or Publisher files!
- Outline vector artwork without color fills is easiest to work with. Please specify what colors to use for fills, or we can suggest.
- Raster art (bitmapped files) in .tif (PC) or TIFF (Mac) format are often usable. Minimum resolution should be 300 dpi at 100% of finished print size. The preferred raster graphics application is Adobe Photoshop.
Artwork must come to us camera-ready, or we can do artwork in-house which is billed at $50.00 per hour. We often do process color separations in-house if color matching is not absolutely critical. Inks used in screenprinting differ from offset inks and dot gain is substantial, so precise color matching from artwork or photographs is not guaranteed. Color separations from graphics houses that specialize in screenprinting are preferable.
For more information regarding your technical questions please contact our Art Department at: (530) 221-2359.